- Representation, advocacy and intervention in national and international decision-making procedures. This also includes political analysis to identify initiatives that may be proposed to legislators at national, European and international levels, assessment of the impact of measures requested by other sectors such as energy or the environment and the indirect effect these may have on transport. This monitoring of new initiatives and legislative measures has an impact on business management and also includes the identification of subsidies, funding programmes at a national and EU level, and project set-up.
- Finding allies/partners in other countries in accordance with our client's goals, in order to develop specific projects requiring trans-regional or transnational collaboration.
- Preparation of international projects: Set-up, technical support and the presentation of projects to European institutions.
- Consultancy at the implementation phase of the project, including programme launch and the training of key personnel (experts).
- Coordination of synergies with other agencies that can play an important role in providing support and advocacy for the project.
- Representation and/or support in fora and meetings to defend positions and strategies.